Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hello everybody!!

Hi!, my name is Coti and, is true, I'm also a fan of Yes like you are :) ♥♥
I create this blog in the honor of my favorite band ever: YES! and I want to put in here all the history, videos, images, music and information that fans need to know.

But before foremost you have to know that this blog is a project for my english class, and I have to answer a few questions...

Consciously and knowing that they are a band, I like Yes since 2009. Although I truly hear them since I was a baby. ♥

I don't know exactly why I like so much Yes. Maybe is the influence of my parents (specially my Dad) or the idea that I hear them from a young age. Anyways, I like so much the angelical and surpassing voice of Jon Anderson; the delicious bass of Chris Squire; the way so grubby but well played of Steve Howe, and the inevitable keyboard solo of Rick Wakeman...I love all this together ♥

I hear Yes specially on my own, but when I can, I like watch videos or listening music with my Dad or friends.
Most of the time I hear Yes in my Ipod when I walk back to my home, or also in a long travel.



No comments:

Post a Comment